Thursday, 25 September 2008

days in daisies .

Ok... nothing much daisies .... just that it kinda sound rhymme -y . hahahaa..

okay short and sweet...

straight highlight of the week .
TUESDAY . had some experiment call disectment on FROG . really goooooeeyyy . seriously gross. But I think I enjoyed it . Photos? no thank you , it'll be too gross . Yeah with all the organs cut out and left on the side, and an emptied-out frog. naaah....I doubt you girls reading this blog can take it .

THURSDAY . KIAN YEE's birthday!!!!! happy birthday kian yee... hope you grow ever blessed in God's ways.

end of report .




Besides that , two things I said that seriously took me aback today .








"Even when I have nothing left .


I'll know I'll still have you . "







" Nobody ! But my bride on my wedding day


will have the honour of taking my first kiss . "
























signing out ,


Vincent Tan,


More than conquerer .

No comments: