Sunday, 27 July 2008

a bit about me... //SURVEY

Face paint .... haha have a laugh ... i did it after i coloured the class banner when i cannot finish the colours. :p


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
:: Answer : (a) yes (b) No. Two Unknowns

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
:: Tissue box

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
:: Huo4 Yuan2 Jia3 ( Fearless )

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
:: 9:50 p.m

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
:: 9:50p.m. ( gosh , I'm good )

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
:: My Sister Running Up the Stairs

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
:: Painting

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
:: Sue's Survey

9. What are you wearing?
:: Shirt and 3/4 pants

10. Did you dream last night?
:: yes, weird dream though . Dreamt about walking into a bookshop , and met about one of my friend tht told me he finished reading the book of Acts ( a book in the bible )

11. When did you last laugh?
:: hm... not sure ... i seem to laugh everytime ... :p

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
:: A clown shape clock , two tables , a ironing board , bed , tv , sofa , com table , two cupboards , shirt hanging cupboard

13. Seen anything weird lately?
:: yeah , someone weird alright

14. What do you think of this quiz?
:: Cool?

15. What is the last film you saw?
:: Troy , didn't get to finish the show though .

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
:: I'm not sure actually , I'm stunned at this question. If i were to be a multi-millionaire i wouldjust hope i would lose myself

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
:: Hm... I have a phobia for sertain type of girls , i know it sounds weird , but walk far away from them when i see them . :p . And i'm afraid of heights

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
:: I would hope teenagers wouldn't experience "love" yet . I just hate to see its consequences eating up the lives of some youths of today . i feel like crying now though . I seriously hate it .

19. Do you like to dance?
:: i like to , but all the fats get in the way , so i've stopped . :x

20. What do you like about George Bush:
:: not sure , who is he anyway ? ( joking ) hm..... nothing?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
:: Suesanne Tan Ye Xin ( Jewels like the Stars at Night ) beacuse she would be precious to me like the sparkling stars at night. I like stars .
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
:: Janetton Tan Ray le ( Ri4 Le4 which is Sun and happiness ) Because I would hope that his life would be like the sun that brings happiness to the people around him .

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
:: Everyday man ....

24. Where would you go?
:: Not sure , australia?

25. What wouldyou say if your ex-girlfriend ( or someone who rejected you ) comes back and say " hey let's be together again ... "
:: I may have always love you , But i'm stupid enough to come back to you .

26. Who are you thinking of now ?
:: Someone ?

27. What would you hope for him/her ?
:: to Grow up , and change her thoughts and mentallity .

28 . If you would have a million dollars , what would you do ?
:: Hm... give to church building fund? and to travel The Legandary Roman Empire ( Rom ) . And do something else .

29. If you were to die today , who do you wish to see ?
:: someone dear to me ? What kind of question is this?
30. Would you want the person whom you love now to be with you?
:: No, she needs to study now, and i wouldn't have the time and money to Horng3 her. :p wait lah ... and i dun think she likes me also .. hahaha....
31. What do you wish to be when you grow up ?
:: Pastor or phsychologist
32. What would you want do if you did achieve to be what you want to be ?
:: Have a unity organisations among all the youth church groups in JB. So that we can help each other to grow the teenagers in this era . That is my passion .

No comments: