Wednesday, 11 June 2008

pAst Two DayS....


Everything went terribly bad for me...when school started..

First i was reminded tht i had to translate a drama script for my school drama team for competition. Of which i actually didn't want to...haiz....

Then only we found out that the story line wasn't accepted...need to then write a totally new one....
CRAP.....was the word i said..

So... i was then given an idea and i need to write a totally new script...it was totally not wad i want to do...Argh..............

after tht...i was then told tht i would " DIRECT " the story !!! it was like wad the XXXX...
i was already super exhausted ....just being a narrater which i didn't want to...and going into a competition which we can't even win.....

to make things worst....

My physics paper got pretty bad ....because there was a question tht was given a big 0%
and there goes 15 marks...because The teacher couldn't accept my theory.....i could have got an A.

My Bahasa Malayasia teacher totally picked on me.....gave me a 39% for my exam....
and these are the following reasons she gave me...

1. All your answers given are not stated in the marking scheme...therefore i can't give you any points
2. The way you eloborate your essays is not applicable in a " report form " letter...

COME ON...40 % was the passing mark....and 20 points ( or more ) were taken just because the answer i gave was not in the marking scheme...and the letter is to tell your friend about a course you went for...

and because of tht i would probably get the last in class...as the rule is if you fail your Bahasa Malaysia...you would end up at the BOTTOM OF THE LIST .

all just because of 1 point ...

totally hate malaysia's stupid teachers....


St.Vincent

No comments: