Monday, 21 April 2008

These days....These weeks.....Time of the past....Goodbye



IN these days , these weeks , in this time that the world shares altogether , it has been hard for me . Recently , frequently . As heaven rained cats and dogs .

Sometimes at night i would sit on my bedside , while i watch the rain fall off the edge of my roof .

Sometimes , drips of precious tears would make its way down the path of my face , and drip.....drip....drip.

As time slips by , i start to picture the happy laughters she has . It was worth the memory ....sometimes worth some of my precious little time ... to recall that generous , sweet smile she gives , and to remember all that funnie little things she does to make me happy.... memories

Then i would think again of the times i felt jealous ... the pain i had to hold on to , just keep this affection of mine for her . i would think again , was it all worth it ? Did i enjoy it ? it was worth it , and i did enjoy ...

Sometimes , a voice in my head would say , " she already loves another ... you have to give up ..." .... And it was true wad tht voice said , i do want to give up .i do want to stop going on , i want start my own life .

But ....

it was as hard as sepearating naughty fingers that glued itself together with super glu . It was as painful as seperating a nail from its finger ..... i want to ....but its hard ....its been

so long ...

so close...

so dear to my heart ...



Recently , frequently , i finally picked up myself and made a decision ... it was hard i had to do it anyway .

Silently , i said



Goodbye ....


to my affections , to my old self ,
to sadness

cause no one else in this world can ever hurt me deeper than you ....




myself

No comments: