Saturday, 24 May 2008

F.A.I.T.H


To me...faith was pretty much a distant word for me to use...


according to the oxford dictionary... faith means "Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing"... and going through the past years of sharpening of my life... i've come to a conclusion... that what god really wants for me ... is to test my


[=-F.A.I.T.H-=]


for him...


It isn't easy...










its like having an apple in you hand . . . so sweet . . . so fresh . . . look so crunchy that you just want to grab it and enjoy it to the fullest.... you want to much it in your mouth and taste all the goodness and sweetness in it...

However


then comes god... he says : " Son , i'm going to give this apple that is in your hand to someone else ... " he then continues ... " I will give you something better , just trust this apple to me . . . "

that is Faith ... trusting wad you can see into gods hands... and believeing tht god will give you something else tht is better , and more suitable for you...

brothers and friends ,
how many of you here would know the future... apparently none...

therefore, lets trust someone who can . . . his name is JESUS ...










And i've taken this one step of faith ," yes !" just one step a time . . . to trust this Jesus that created me , love me and know my future . . .


As i said , it was never easy ,


But tell me who would want you to have a better life than God ?


Trust him...




It takes time. . .




But its 100% worth it ...




















St. Vincent

No comments: